Monday, 17 September 2012

Lothario- Round 6- House 1

Welcome back to the Lothario household! Just one sim resides here...

That ol' Lothario himself, Don. Last time I locked having 30 1st dates and Don was pretty close.

He fulfilled some smaller wishes first, jumped on the settee and played a prank on Kaylynn...

Then he headed down to the local swimming pool for a dip, whereby he met a few new contacts and befriended them... females, naturally.


Don usually rolled to meet someone new and go on a date and so Jan here became his next date.


and later on that same day it was Brittany's turn. You can see Jan outside dropping off Don's bouquet. :D

It's not all about the girls with Don, he has to have the money to show them a good time right?

and selling his restaurant reviews soon put him in the zone in Culinary.

An invitation to Sue's Kitchen led Don to befriend Nancy the bartender...
 
 
but the real object of his affection was Sharlene the head chef. She became first date number 30! :)

There wasn't a memory for 30 1st dates, but I did count them all- Don has infact had 32 woohoo's, he never dated Dina Caliente or Lucy Burb- just woohooed them, :D

The thing with Don is that a lot of his wishes revolve around Kaylynn;- play pranks on her, talk to her, etc. 

I think Don must be ready to settle down you say?

yeah... I think he's sowed his wild oats!
 
Don did actually wish to get engaged but I lost the screenshot.
 
So before he could throw up the fear of getting hitched they got wed right there on the doorstep.
 
Kaylynn is finally Mrs Lothario! It's been her lifetime's dream. :D
 
Of course the majority of Pleasantview townies do not view it with pleasure and Don spent several days picking up litter...
 
and apologizing to old friends.
 
Kaylynn went back to her natural blonde and got a rad new look.
 
Ohh.. did I mention that Kaylynn (the ol' family sim) wants to marry off 6 kids? heh.
 
Don got a gypsy lamp. He used the funds to revamp his house a bit. I don't know why he never has much money... lol.
 
But it looks as if he will have a little Lothario running around the 'hood after all!
 
 

Summary-
 
Don is always fun to play. His usual wishes were to meet someone new, go on a date, play on the couch, juggle, smustle. He wanted a car so I bought one later in the week.
After having 30 loves/woohoo's and first dates I decided it was time for Don to settle down! Well, he did really throwing up the wish himself. I think out of his 30 dates he rolled a wish to get engaged about 3 times, but at the first 2 points in his life I decided against it, but this time I didn't!  
 
Kaylynn- family sim with a LTW to marry off 6 kids. She wanted to buy clothes, smustle, get fit, eat omelettes and meet someone new. She just moved in on Saturday.  

5 comments:

  1. I had wondered if Don was ever going to settle down. Glad to see a new Lothario is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to imagine Don settling for just one. Yours must be getting up there! Bet he makes pretty babies. If Kaylynn gets her way, we'll get so see plenty of examples, huh? If she can get 'em all before he kicks off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Don finally settling down, hard to believe. Kaylynn really is special to him though it seems. I like her new look a lot and can't wait to see what the baby looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I know I read this entry and the next two or three. I must have done it on my phone, which when I do that it is tricky to leave comments. At any rate, I am glad to see Don finally settling down. And with Kaylynn! I didn't know she was a real blonde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Kaylynn is a blonde, as is Remington (the maid) also. I forgot that, lol. He's still dark in my game. :)

      Delete