Monday, 28 April 2014

Uni update and Round 9 stats.

Some students from Round 9 are already graduated and a few remain in college- here's a quick rundown of their time here at the dorm.
 
Marco Lothario was quick to find love (autonomously) and he couldn't wait to propose,
 
to Cass Goth. (She's still wearing her 'custom' skin here although she no longer has it).
 
Marco liked stargazing- a lot.
 
His twin Juan found it much more hilarious to spy on the neighbours.
 
Juan wasted no time in making out with Wednesday Goth. It seems perhaps a Goth and Lothario may get together after all. ;)
 
Brie Bruenig was still at college when Wednesday joined and they became firm friends.
 
Brie also met her future husband Amin Raymond here when she hired his services.
 
Wednesday had a wish to join a Greek house and become a Big Sim on Campus. She always liked to look good and any moment not spent doing something else was spent primping.
 
As her years progressed she fulfilled many wishes and her and Juan got engaged.
 
Joker Juan thought it would be funny to influence his brother to turn Orlando into a vampire during a party,
 
"Here I go"...
 
Does Orlando remind anyone else of an angry bird?
 
"No I do not wish to become a creature of the night".
"My magic powers don't seem to be working".
"Oh man, that would have been such a cool party trick".
 
"My brother decided on his own trick of dying during the party but I couldn't have that even though someone was already sweeping up his ashes"
 
"Dude you saved me"
"Yeah it's a twin thing".
 
"Not the best memory from a party I've ever had". :(
 
Wednesday's twin, Fuller also joined the dorm and soon made 30 best friends.
 
He had his first kiss with a fellow dormie.
 
As Wednesday and Fuller were graduating Hayley Oldie-Hanby joined the dorm.
Hans Goth is here to see his twins graduate and what's this?
 
oh, another 'broken' LTW. Hans' was to see 3 children graduate but I guess he's happy with 2 and I'm not complaining! :D
 
I decided to have a second dorm on the go as the first was a bit full and so Hayley's twin Sally joined the dorm along with college students from the bins as well as zombie Erin and Cam Bruenig.
 
Cam was highly attracted to Klara Vonderstein but rolled wishes to flirt with Blossom.
They quickly fell in love after that.
 
William and Erin got together. I guess he has a taste for weird.
 
The beauty of having 2 dorms is that you've always got someone you can invite over for a great party.
 
All sims know each other and so all have been introduced to the Secret Society.
My personal rule for sims who join is that they must become Big Sims on Campus whilst there. There are always 8 sims on the lot so it's not hard to do.
 
Damian Gregory was the last to join the dorm in this round so we'll catch up with him, Hayley and the residents of the other dorm next time.
 
 
Uni Summary-
Yeah it was always fun and busy with so many in the dorm. This dorm has 11 rooms so I can always have a few dormies in there. The second dorm is the 9 room dorm that's in the bin/on campus.
Each Sim chose their own future partners and those that didn't dated the dormies if they desired.
 
I seem to have lost some photos yet again so in the second dorm Aldric and Sally are also engaged and set to move back to Sally's home. Hayley will probably move in as a roomie with Fuller when she graduates next round.
 
 
Final Tally from round 9 
I said last round that I wasn't keeping score but I am still keeping track of my Sims and their personalities. There were lots of deaths this time around particularly from the older sims and that will be the case next time around as we say goodbye to more 'originals'.
 
 
Stay tuned for round 10 coming soon.







 

4 comments:

  1. This was very, very interesting and entertaining! Did you build the first dorm (the one with 11 rooms) yourself? It does remind me a bit of the original houses Don Lothario and the Caliente Sisters were put in by Maxis, just way bigger.
    The girl Fuller has his first kiss with is in her graduation robe, right? How do you get NPC students to graduate? And how do you take pictures of the cut scenes? I've seen them a few times on your blog posts and always wondered how you do that :-)
    Nice for me to see some of the original students, such as Klara, Aldric, Almeric, Blossom and William, as they were when the game started! Some of them are already elders in my game, and like you said, there have been and will be many deaths of old age when it is time to say good-bye to the first-generation premade Sims.
    Looking forward to round 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. :)
    Yes I built the first dorm. It is shaped a bit like the houses you mentioned isn't it? Not intentional but I see it now.
    The kiss that Fuller had was at a graduation party (his sister's probably) and so the npc came in her robes. If find they stay in them after that unless you see them elsewhere where they may get changed (such as the gym/swimming pool or a hot tub). Other than that you have to add them to a dorm/house and have them playable to graduate as I'm sure you know.
    The picture of the cut scene is just me hitting 'print screen' and hoping I caught it right, it's all about timing. :)
    Yes I'm looking forward to playing Klara et al as I've never played them through a lifetime before. They are all but graduated now so you'll see them around during the next round where they will add on in their own places later in the round.
    I've already started playing round 10 so will start blogging it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I am not really familiar with the Uni bin kids. Oh my, a vamp death at a party, but good thing there was someone there to save him! A Grimm appearance always makes for an exciting round!

    ~ASimWen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only Uni bin kid I know well is Stella Terrano. Played her loads of times. I once played William, Klara and Blossom but too briefly to remember and I've never played the Davis twins so it's been fun doing that.

      Delete