Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Nina Caliente- Round 10- House 3a

Welcome back to Nina's house! She has been living here since the beginning of Round 2 when she left the home she shared with Dina.
Dina of course died some time ago and Nina has lived longer owing to the fact that she was a vampire for some time.
 
The back of the house is home to Nina's hot tub, pool and a couple of her career reward items as well as a bath for Jake the dog.
 
As Nina says goodbye to Sinjin, her date for the day, her fiancé Abhijeet is walking by.
 
Damage control. :)
 
While she's at it she may as well do it for every sim she upset during the last round... Benjamin.
 
oops. I don't remember Nina ever being in love with Jordan the Diva but maybe she fell autonomously during some outing or other.
 
Jordan.
 
Guy Wrightley
 
and Campbell Goth.
 
There, that should save the trash/newspaper for the week.
 
Finally before the day is over Nina can get down to some wish fulfilment! Goopy, a former lover and now Mr Pleasant (married to Angela & Alexander's daughter Amaya, who sadly died last round) walked by and was greeted. 
He rejected Nina's wish for some hot tub lovin'.
"Prude" says Nina.
yes, quite.
 
Goopy was happy enough to have food playfully thrown on him though but still wouldn't give up any action Nina's way.
 
She had a wish for new clothes and set off for the community lot.
 
Whilst there she spotted widow Remington Broke and knew that he liked her.
 
But not enough for public woohoo it seems!
Poor Nina.
 
Nina cheered up the next day when her new maid Alan Pai arrived. He was voodoo-ed by Nina for Romance. :D
 
They enjoy a 'romantic' few hours.
 
and Nina changed into her new outfit.
 
Nina invited her favourite great-niece Maria over. She started to give her the contents of her inventory.
 
Jordan invited Nina on an outing downtown.
As soon as they arrived the Countess appeared.
"uhoh"
 
whew, she picked Komei.
 
"Sigh, I remember that rush as the blood left my body way back when" says Nina.
 
"Fried chicken Komei? I thought you'd want a rare steak!"
 
"Strike"!
 
The next morning Nina invited Remington over for a date.
A massage was offered...
 
and more...
Poor Remington rolled wishes to marry Nina during their date, but that won't be happening.
 
Later Nina had a date with Alan the maid who changed into a pink shirt for the occasion.
Nina has no more achievable LTW's so I am aiming for 50 1st dates as a personal challenge.
I think Alan is number 46.
 
 
The next day Nina invited Lee McGaw over for a date.
If you look really closely you can spot Abhijeet 'the stalker fiance' Deppiesse through the window.
 
Lee played very hard-to-get but Nina used a lot of smart glasses to snag him.
 
 
Later newly graduated zombie Erin Wren walked by,
 
with her roommate and love of her life William Williamson.
 
"Oh Erin it's a shame I didn't greet you, but William, helloooooooo!
Come inside and see my etchings..."
 
"ok, so it's more a photograph than an etching but wasn't I a hot fox?!".
 
Yes folks, he really fell for it.
 
Another outing and another wish to voodoo someone.
 
Roger (in the snakeskin jacket) was the instigator of the outing but Nina chose to voodoo friendship with Fuller Goth as she's friends with all the others.
 
 
Nina and Roger got friendly
 
 But he rejected her advances.
 
Nina contented herself with making some new contacts being quite drawn to Randy Butler.
 
"Why does this guy keep coming around here?"
He's your fiancé?
"Oh, right".
 
Nina and Randy had a great date.
 
Well it wasn't all fun.
 
Later that night,
oh, Amin!
 
When Officer Dorian had gone back in the house Nina snuck outside...
 
and released Amin from the car! Well, he was an old flame.
 
"You just let the notorious gangster Gordon 'The Hoodie' King go free"
"Oh bugger, I thought it was Amin Bear, the notorious ex-lover of mine...
"Lecture, Lecture, Lecture, blah blah blah."
oops- me bad. :)
 
 
After that excitement Nina spent some time stargazing and
into the early hours until it became 'looking at neighbours'.
 
Great, that's another friendship we have to repair.
At least we know who will take the mantle from Nina when she goes... :D
 
Nina decided to throw a party, and was amazed that Officer Dorian accepted her invite.
 
She soon voodoo-ed him to a happy place.
 
She spent some time giving gifts to her relatives, nephew Mario and his sister-in-law Monica (Bratford) Caliente.
 
That evening she had a call from a Gavin McCullough asking her on an outing. Only 2 exes of Nina's were here this time!
 
 
They had a fun night of bowling and merriment.
 
The next morning while playing with Jake, Tyson came to stay from the islands.
 
He became first date number 50.
 
Dorian was number 51.
 
and Gavin McCullough was number 52.
 
Nina had Maria over to give her gifts as well as asking her to adopt Jake. She knew her Great Niece had a houseful of pets and would look after the little guy.
 
and with that Nina bids us farewell on her 84th birthday.
We will miss her.
 
It was interesting that I gave Maria the deeds during one gift giving session but it seems that Mario will inherit Nina's holiday home anyway.
 
It would be fair to say that Nina knew just about everybody!
 
With that I got this because there are no more playables in the house,

 
and then Death did this, 
Had a good look around Nina's house before...
 
Using the bathroom!
Who knew that death had a bladder?!
 
 
Summary.
Aww, *Sniff*. Nina has never died in my game before but I had so much fun playing her- I think she earned her rest. :D
 
I messed up with the burglar- never thought to look and see his name- (Gordon and Amin look very similar in my game). Ha ha, oh well.
 
To keep the outings with Nina's various lovers peaceful I kept them away from Nina, if one of them made a move to flirt or kiss her I cancelled it out and so kept the peace.
 
Jake was trained in another skill and petted, fed and washed, lol. I just thought he'd be better off at another house than being taken to the animal shelter after Nina died.
 
I should've counted the amount of smart glasses and voodoo uses I suppose. There were a lot, probably one set of glasses for every date.
Nina never got a memory for '50 1st dates'. I suppose that's only if it's a LTW.
 
Maria now owns the voodoo doll.
 
Next up is a quick college round up and then we're off to The Broke's!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. What a fun read! You just have to love Nina, don't you :-)
    Good idea to have her give the contents of her inventory as gifts to her relatives. When I don't forget, I do that in my game, too.
    I've seen Death use my Sims' bathroom a few times already, what with so many fires in my neighbourhood... Never have tried the glasses, and I don't think any of my Sims owns a voodoo doll. Isn't that the special gift a Sim can get while on holiday on Twiikii island?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nina is a fun sim to play.
      Of course you must be on good terms with Death in your 'hood- lol.
      Yes the voodoo doll is from Twikkii Island and the Mysterious Hut. It's a handy gadget.
      I think out of all the aspiration rewards, I only use 4 on a regular basis- baby milk, the smart glasses, thinking caps and energizers.
      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. I never knew you could let the burglar go free like that. I never thought to even try since I was usually happy they'd been caught.

    RIP Nina - sounds like you had a long and eventful life here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know I'd forgotten that you can do it. You do have to get the timing right as Wen pointed out, :)

      Delete
  3. Buh-Bye Nina.... you will be sadly missed. heh. I have only been successful at releasing the burglar a couple of times. You have to do it at just the right moment. But yes, me too, I am glad to see them get caught. My oh my Nina was quite the playgirl..a big fun to play. Wow so the Countess went after Komei. I believe I had him as a vamp townie in one of my hoods as well. But I think my Sim influenced the Count to bite him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nina was great fun.
      I'm glad it was Komei though and not Nina again! Her time was up. :)

      Delete